OWNER AND DATA CONTROLLER
Tanya Ormsby operates http://www.tanyaormsby.com
Address: 41 Cahors Rd Padstow NSW 2211
Contact email: email@example.com
INFORMATION COLLECTION, PURPOSE AND USE
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to name, email address, cookies, usage data, password.
We may use your personal information to
• send you our newsletters from time to time (specify frequency if possible)
• manage contacts and send messages
• ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
• provide you with information, products or services that you request from us which may be of interest to you
• carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
• interact with external social networks and platforms (e.g. social media widgets and share bars)
• allow registration and authentication (e.g. affiliate portals and membership areas)
• allow access to third party services' accounts
• monitor infrastructure
• manage hosting and backend infrastructure
• interact with live chat platforms
• carry out remarketing and behavioural targeting (including display ads)
• display content from external platforms
• carry out commercial affiliation (e.g. display ads)
• interact with support and feedback platforms
• manage user database
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site.
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this data.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information.
Your personal data may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
LAWFUL BASIS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We may process personal data relating to users if one of the following applies:
• users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes;
• provision of data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the user and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
• processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
• processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
• processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
We process and store your personal data for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
• personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between us and the user will be retained until such contract has been fully performed;
• personal data collected for the purposes of our legitimate interests will be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes;
· we may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn;
· we may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users such as our email provider Get Response so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Last updated: January 18, 2019
The information contained on https://www.tanyaormsby.com/ website (the "Service") is for general information purposes only.
Tanya Ormsby assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service.
In no event shall Tanya Ormsby be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. Tanya Ormsby reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
Tanya Ormsby does not warrant that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components.
This affiliate disclosure details the affiliate relationships of Tanya Ormsby with other companies and products.
Some of the links are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support the Service, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
Affiliate advertising programs that the Service uses are:
Amazon Services LLC Associates Program
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tanya Ormsby is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com.
Pages on this Service may include affiliate links to Amazon and its affiliate sites on which the owner of this Service, Tanya Ormsby, will make a referral commission.
Users have the right to do the following:
• Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
• Object to processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
• Access their data. Users have the right to learn if data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
• Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
• Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, we will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
• Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from us.
• Receive their data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any undue delay.
• Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection supervisory authority.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us via our contact form.
These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by us as soon as possible and always within 30 days.
The security of your personal information is important to us.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our Site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet is completely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.