Episode #32 - Finding Your Voice
In this episode we cover:
- Following your inspiration
- Knowing that the universe supports you
- Feeling worthy of prosperity and abundance
- Taking steps towards your goal and purpose (even if they’re baby steps)
- Listening and tuning into our intuition
Affirmations for this episode:
- My voice is worthwhile.
- I am worthwhile.
- My family is worthwhile.
- I have friends who love and support me.
- I allow my friends to love and support me
- I acknowledge my own power and use it for my highest good and those around me.
- I have patience with myself and others.
- I'm able to enjoy all the emotions and give them room for expression
- I focus clearly on what is my highest priority each day
- I have faith in my ability to see what needs to be done on a daily basis.
- My mind allows clarity at all times.
- Even under immense pressure my mind remains strong.
- I choose to be peaceful, yet work with full purpose in mind
- I'm responsible for love and happiness in my life.
- I no longer over commit myself.
- Following inspiration is comfortable and natural for me
- Money is my friend
- I am my own friend
- I'm worthy of all that I desire for myself and for my family
- I no longer fear rejection.
- Even if lots of people reject me, I still feel my purpose.
- I trust my intuition.
- I easily see the truth.
- I am safe.
- I release my fears and replace them with faith.
- I give myself permission to thrive.
- My vision is illuminated by gratitude and love.
- I'm comfortable with responsibility.
- I act on the choices that I make.
- I'm able to see past my weaknesses and allow them to become my strengths
- I have an equal exchange of energy with those I serve
- We're there supporting each other regardless of past histories
- As I invest in myself the universe invests in me too.
- I love and trust my creative gifts.
- I feel comfortable to speak freely.
- I acknowledged my unique set of superpowers
- I give myself permission to thrive
- I easily maintain healthy body size and image.
- I easily eliminate all that no longer serve me
Lots of love,